Legislative Decree no. 196 of 06.30.2003 guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms, and dignity of natural persons, with specific reference to privacy and personal identity.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you are informed that:
- The personal data of users of this site are collected and used in compliance with the procedures established by current legislation regarding the protection of personal data. The processing of personal data can take place only for the purposes previously declared to the users and on the condition that the latter, if provided, has expressly authorized it.
- Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorised access.
- In relation to the processing of the data collected, the interested party may exercise the rights provided for in Articles 7-8-9-10 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, mentioned above. Specifically, the interested party can obtain information from the Data Controller or data processors regarding the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their availability in an intelligible form; they may inquire to find out the origin of the data, as well as the logic and purposes for which the processing is based; they can request and obtain the data processed in violation of the law, as well as the logic and purposes for which the processing is based; they can request and obtain the cancellation of the data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, rectification, or integration of the data; and finally, they may oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the data.
- The Data Controller is the Municipality of Reggio Calabria, in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore, with legal offices in Reggio Calabria, Piazza Italia, 1. The Data Controller uses data processors to achieve the purposes described above and a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to monitor the protection of personal data.
- The designated person responsible for the protection of the personal data (Data Protection Officer) pursuant to Article 37 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is the General Secretary based in Reggio Calabria, Piazza Italia, 1.
Pursuant to Articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, and based on the general provisions of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014, some information relating to cookies is provided to users of the site at: turismo.reggiocal.it
What are cookies?
A “cookie” is a small text file created on a computer, tablet, mobile phone, or any device used to browse the internet, when they user accesses a specific site, with the purpose of being able to memorise and transport navigation information for statistical or functional purposes. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and is stored there. They are then re-sent to the website during subsequent visits. During navigation, the user could also receive on his or her terminal cookies from different sites (so-called “third-party cookies”), set directly by the managers of the said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by these sites. Types of cookies by this site, turismo.reggiocal.it
Cookies of the Owner
The following site only uses technical cookies, with respect to which, pursuant to Article 122 of the Privacy Code and the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2018, no consent is required from the interested party. More specifically, the site uses: Technical cookies required for navigation by the user, indicated below in detail:
NAME COOKIE EXPIRY
_gat When navigation is terminated
_ga 12 months
Some third-party cookies are installed through the website turismo.reggiocal.it including profiling, which are activated by clicking on the “Ok” banner. The individual third-party cookies are reported in detail, as well as the links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies.
Social network buttons and widgets
The social networking buttons are specific “buttons” on the site that depict the icons of social networks (for example, Facebook and Twitter) that allow users who are browsing to interact by “clicking” directly on the social platforms. The social buttons used by the site are links that refer to the owner of the account on the social networks depicted. Therefore, using these buttons, third-party cookies are not installed on the site. However, links where the user can view the privacy information relating to the management of the data by the social networks to which the buttons belong, are as follows: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
The site, in its various pages, uses “Add This”, which allows you to add and manage buttons on some social networks to allow users to share content on the various social platforms. The use of this sharing service involves the installation of cookies, including profiling cookies, of third-party companies that offer this service. However, the site does not share any navigation information or user data acquired in the eventual use of these sharing buttons, apart from some aggregate data.
To deactivate cookies: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
Modalità del trattamento
The Data Controller carries out the processing with automated tools. No disclosure or communication is made.
Provision of data
Except for the technical cookies strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is left to the will of the interested party who decides to browse the site after having read the brief information contained in the specific banner and to use the services that involve cookie installation (for example, with sharing content via AddThis). The interested party can therefore avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner (therefore avoiding closing it by clicking on the “Ok” button), as well as through the special functions available on your browser.
Notwithstanding the foregoing regarding cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user can delete other cookies through the functionality made available for this purpose by the owner through this information, or directly through their browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company owner for said treatment, as indicated in the links listed in the “third-party cookies” paragraph.